We invite you to support our mission to increase opportunities for asset building, financial management and entrepreneurship for low-moderate income (LMI) clients and families in the Delaware region.
The overriding goal of the work we do is to advance Nehemiah’s mission to facilitate behavioral changes for low-moderate income clients focused on improving their financial capability in the areas of access to free tax preparation & education, tax refunds and credits, money management, and entrepreneurship. As an Economic Empowerment Initiative, the Federal Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC) Campaign provides a viable medium to help us improve the ability of workers in lower paying jobs to support themselves and their families.
A $150.00 contribution helps us to staff a tax site (virtual or in-person) for ½ a day, where clients save an average of $286 for every tax return that is prepared by our hallmark, volunteer-based free tax preparation initiative.
With your help, we could do more! Please contact any one of our staff members to discuss, or click on the Donate Button above.
- - Artisans' Bank
- - Bank of America
- - City of Wilmington
- - Community Financial Resources
- - Delaware Division of Libraries
- - Delaware State University
- - Discover
- - First State Community Action Agency
- - Gunnip & Company Accounting
- - M&T Bank
- - PNC Bank
- - Stand By Me Delaware
- - The Delaware Helpline 211
- - The US Internal Revenue Services
- - Welfare Foundation
- - Widener School of Law
- - Women's Opportunities Resource Center
- - Barclays
- - Claymont Community Center
- - Delaware Community Reinvestment Action Council
- - Delaware Division of Social Services
- - Delaware Technical and Community College
- - Ezion Mt. Carmel United Methodist Church
- - Goodwill Industries of Delaware and Delaware County, Inc.
- - Kenny Family Foundation
- - New Castle County
- - Shiloh Baptist Church
- - State of Delaware
- - The University of Delaware, School of Business
- - United Way of Delaware
- - Wells Fargo
- - Wilmington University
- - WSFS Community Foundation
- - Stepping Stones Community Federal Credit Union